NZ Certificate in Retail (Customer Service and Sales Support) - Level 2
The place to start for individuals who are interested in working in the service, sales and retail sectors, this is a large sector of employment and often known as a first employer. Retail now also includes the rapid development of online retail.
- Safe workplace practices
- Personal Presentation
- Customer Service
- Professional presentation
- How to prevent theft & Fraud
- Laws you are responsible to in Retail.
Where to Next?
- You may also go on to achieve the New Zealand Certificate in Retail (Level 3)
- Entry level position in any customer service role.
- Complete more units to achieve your NCEA Level 2.
- Re evaluate your plans and see what you are suited to.
- Total of 41 credits and 14 units