- Adult Tertiary Teaching Level 4 (currently completing)
- UK LV2 VTCT; NQV hairdressing ; Barbering Qualifications
- VTCT CND; Light Elegance qualifications in Acrylic; Hard Gel Nail enhancements and Shellac
- British Beauty Academy training for Threading depilation and Mina Hena Brow Design and Techniques
- ILEX (Institute for Legal Executives CLAIT; RSA 1,2,3 Computing and Word Processing
I’m a conscientious and friendly person who has been really fortunate to be employed within different sectors. All of which I have enjoyed doing. I re-trained approximately 7 1/2 years ago in the UK after wanting to re-train to become a qualified Hairdresser and Barber. I was self employed in the UK as a Hairdresser, Barber, Nail Tech and Brow Tech and loved all aspects of my work and had some fantastic clients. I moved with my family in April 2020 to Rotorua and became a New Zealand resident in June 2020. I began my Tertiary Teaching qualification and started working at Service skills Centre in July 2020.
I am really enjoying living and am proud to call Rotorua NZ home. I believe that academic learning and achievements come much more influencial in natural learning environments and work places. That’s why I enjoy being here at Service Skills Centre, helping students to understand and actively be part of this form of educational process.